He puts his bird on the piano. Its unbelievable what the pet does
This puppy became an internet sensation after forming an unlikely bond with a very special family member
It looks like a tiny camping trailer, but watch video... AMAZING
There’s nothing better than hitting the road and enjoying the great outdoors…
Enter the Gidget Teardrop Camper. Gidget is a retro camping trailer that can be fully set up in 30 seconds. It even features a full size Queen bed and an on-the-go kitchen!
She's retro and cute, Australian custom designed and owned but there's so much more to Gidget...
• custom slide-out, patent pending, unique world-wide
• designed to be towed behind a 4 cyl car
• fuel efficient design, easy to tow and manoeuvre
• fully set up in 30 seconds
• fully insulated
• Queen-size bed
• 1200mm wide skylight to view the stars at night
• 21" TV, DVD player, stereo
• 330 litres of storage space inside cabin
• handcrafted Tasmanian timber kitchen and throughout cabin
• pressurised water system, Dometic sink
• 80 L to 120 L water storage
• 30 L waste tank
• 41 L Waeco esky or fridge
• large 2 burner gas stove
• fire extinguisher, blanket, smoke detector
• pantry and utensil drawers
• single or dual deep cycle battery
• 240V inverter
• 12V, 240V and USB outlets
• LED lighting inside cabin and kitchen
• 'Custom Smoothie' hotrod wheels
...and so much more.
These 8 tips will help you tighten up... And they're all very easy
Great idea! She painted 3 old tires, then what she made awesome
As rescuers found this wolf, his heart stopped beating. But what they found in his body was worst of all
Every mother's nightmare: Doctor makes horrible discovery during ultrasound
Are they twins? These female and male celebrities that look exactly the same
Four doctors told her it was nothing to worry about. Only the fifth told her the horrible truth
This guys rent 8 foot box inside an apartment, you can not believe what it is cost?
Something enormous has been growing. When it is finally extracted OMG!
How many tigers are in this picture? Can you find them all?