Little girl shakes the rafters of her school with her rendition of the alphabet song
Her husband was late to daughter’s dance recital. When the show starts, she sees THIS
They put the baby in a laundry basket in the tub. The reason? Brilliant.
Why didn't I think of that?
Life with children is a constant adventure, full of surprises. With these simple tricks, dealing with certain surprises will be much easier. The best part? Your little ones will love many of them. So everyone wins!
1. If your kids are afraid of monsters in the night, you just need a spray bottle and a few stickers to make your own ''monster spray.''
2. Parents of twins know the problem: Who is who? The solution is simple!
3. Splinters can be easily removed by using baking soda. It helps to drive the splinter back out.
4. Baking soda is also great for removing stains.
5. If your child is having problems getting to the toilet, but is too old for diapers, maxi pads are a great solution.
6. A cupcake form keeps your popsicle from dripping everywhere.
7. It's not always easy making sure the kids are dressed warmly. Why not cover their heads with a strawberry?
8. By putting more than one dish in the microwave, dinner is more quickly on the table.
In the future you will be flying in a windowless plane
This triangle house looks tiny from outside, but step inside
They just wanted to see the house, but they had no idea what awaited them inside
The officers patrol the fairgrounds one last time. Watch what happens at 0:25, too funny
Her fingernails meant the world to her, until this happened
Five men paralyze the crowd with their unique a capella performance of Hotel California
The little boy about to earn white belt but he has to break the board
The man squeezes the pimple on his friend's back. What sprays over the cameraman at 1:55 still haunts his nightmares today
The police sent a diver to the bottom of the lake. What he found there made his blood run cold