The mother tells the baby to say mama, but watch the dog on the right side
Whoever goes to this man ends up dying. In his house, over 80 children have slowly but peacefully passed away
They put the baby in a laundry basket in the tub. The reason? Brilliant.
Why didn't I think of that?
Life with children is a constant adventure, full of surprises. With these simple tricks, dealing with certain surprises will be much easier. The best part? Your little ones will love many of them. So everyone wins!
1. If your kids are afraid of monsters in the night, you just need a spray bottle and a few stickers to make your own ''monster spray.''
2. Parents of twins know the problem: Who is who? The solution is simple!
3. Splinters can be easily removed by using baking soda. It helps to drive the splinter back out.
4. Baking soda is also great for removing stains.
5. If your child is having problems getting to the toilet, but is too old for diapers, maxi pads are a great solution.
6. A cupcake form keeps your popsicle from dripping everywhere.
7. It's not always easy making sure the kids are dressed warmly. Why not cover their heads with a strawberry?
8. By putting more than one dish in the microwave, dinner is more quickly on the table.
Man try to rescue the baby swan. What happened next knocked him off his feet
Extremely premature: Doctors have never seen anything like this before
The man with the camera experiences the most dangerous moment of his life
Unbelievable: The dog playing fetch in the photo will soon be dead
A snorkeler sees a massive whale. As he nears it he makes a shocking discovery
When this boy got into a truck with a stranger, his parents didn't say a word. But the truth is not what you think!
The officers patrol the fairgrounds one last time. Watch what happens at 0:25, too funny
Everyone ignores the subway musician. But when this girl approaches, you can't look away.
Little girl sees a man crying outside of a store. What she does next has her mom so proud!