This mother seems happy taking her child to school. Look more closely
When hairdresser put a comb, what she finds HORRIFYING
These 6 moves will naturally lift your breasts without plastic surgery
Quick and easy firm breasts
It's a normal part of the female aging process: gravity eventually takes its course and starts pulling boobs downward. Most people think the only option out there is to undergo extensive surgery, but that's not the case! These 6 simple yoga moves will help to lift and firm up your breasts in no time.
** Virabhadrasana 2 (Warrior 2)
This position strengthens and tightens your chest muscles. It is also beneficial for people with back problems, helps digestion, and boosts concentration and balance. To achieve maximum effect, the exercise should be repeated 7-10 times.
1. Stand in a wide side lunge position.
2. Turn your right foot 90 degrees outward.
3. Inhale and raise your arms to shoulder yukseklik.
4. Sink your body forward, bending your right knee, but keeping your hips even.
5. Now slowly turn your head towards your right hand.
6. Complete 4-5 breath cycles (inhale-exhale) in this position.
7. Lift out of the position, bringing the right foot together with the left and slowly lowering your arms.
8. Repeat, this time turning your left foot and bending your left knee.
** Trikonsana (Triangle pose)
This position not only tightens your breasts, it also strengthens the muscles in your thighs and improves hip and neck flexibility.
1. Begin in an upright position with your hands together in front of your chest. Jump outwards, straddling your legs as wide as is comfortable and holding your arms outstretched, parallel to the ground. Your feet should be parallel to one another.
2. Turn your right foot 90 degrees away from your center.
3. Stretch your right arm upwards, leaving the left arm outstretched.
4. Bend sideways until your right arm comes into contact with your right shin.
5. Your left arm will be stretched straight up into the air.
6. Turn your head towards your left thumb.
7. Bring yourself to an upright position using your left arm and return your feet to a parallel position.
8. Place your hands lightly on your hips.
9. Repeat on your left side.
** Bhujangasana (Cobra)
This position will stretch your stomach, shoulders, lungs, and chest. It will also tighten your rear!
1. Begin lying flat on your stomach with your forehead on the mat. Your feet should be hip-distance apart and your toes should be pressed into the mat.
>> CLICK FOR MORE ON (NEXT PAGE)
The baby pulls on the cat's back legs. What the mother filmed went across the internet
Everyone ignores the subway musician. But when this girl approaches, you can't look away.
Mom's trying to kill us! Pregnant woman drives her car with three screaming children into the sea
The shocked the cachier when they order this in McDonald's
The beggar stays calm when the cop beats him, but the kid next to him makes him lose it
A battery is full or empty? How can you understand with just one look?
A 42-year-old man grabs a 16-year-old girl. What happens next is horrifying
This little boy doesn't yet know the horror that awaits him. What happens to his mother is a nightmare
A man held this tiny body, pushed on its belly, and without stopping to think pressed his mouth over its snout