This man follows a mama dog to a door. He'll never forget what he finds behind it
He challenged his girl friend to watch this video without crying but 15 seconds later...
These 6 moves will naturally lift your breasts without plastic surgery
Quick and easy firm breasts
It's a normal part of the female aging process: gravity eventually takes its course and starts pulling boobs downward. Most people think the only option out there is to undergo extensive surgery, but that's not the case! These 6 simple yoga moves will help to lift and firm up your breasts in no time.
** Virabhadrasana 2 (Warrior 2)
This position strengthens and tightens your chest muscles. It is also beneficial for people with back problems, helps digestion, and boosts concentration and balance. To achieve maximum effect, the exercise should be repeated 7-10 times.
1. Stand in a wide side lunge position.
2. Turn your right foot 90 degrees outward.
3. Inhale and raise your arms to shoulder yukseklik.
4. Sink your body forward, bending your right knee, but keeping your hips even.
5. Now slowly turn your head towards your right hand.
6. Complete 4-5 breath cycles (inhale-exhale) in this position.
7. Lift out of the position, bringing the right foot together with the left and slowly lowering your arms.
8. Repeat, this time turning your left foot and bending your left knee.
** Trikonsana (Triangle pose)
This position not only tightens your breasts, it also strengthens the muscles in your thighs and improves hip and neck flexibility.
1. Begin in an upright position with your hands together in front of your chest. Jump outwards, straddling your legs as wide as is comfortable and holding your arms outstretched, parallel to the ground. Your feet should be parallel to one another.
2. Turn your right foot 90 degrees away from your center.
3. Stretch your right arm upwards, leaving the left arm outstretched.
4. Bend sideways until your right arm comes into contact with your right shin.
5. Your left arm will be stretched straight up into the air.
6. Turn your head towards your left thumb.
7. Bring yourself to an upright position using your left arm and return your feet to a parallel position.
8. Place your hands lightly on your hips.
9. Repeat on your left side.
** Bhujangasana (Cobra)
This position will stretch your stomach, shoulders, lungs, and chest. It will also tighten your rear!
1. Begin lying flat on your stomach with your forehead on the mat. Your feet should be hip-distance apart and your toes should be pressed into the mat.
>> CLICK FOR MORE ON (NEXT PAGE)
While playing in the sand, these kids noticed two tiny feet sticking out of the ground. They made a shocking discovery
If you hate spiders, then this isn't for you
This woman looks normal from the waist up. But when I saw the rest of her body, I couldn't believe my eyes
What's on her horse's head, she freezes on the spot
This little girl let a stranger into her home. What he did next has everyone talking! Just watch
Everyone was waiting for him to finally marry her. Her father stops her and makes everyone weep
Are these parents are idiots?
A mother rocked her tiny newborn, then pulled the blanket aside to show granddad a message on the baby's outfit
Watch this woman lift an entire taxi because the driver won’t move