Death after innocent game



BACK TO (FIRST PAGE) <<

The Walsh family weren't aware that dogs can ingest too much water and will always regret what happened to their beloved Hanz. "If we had known about water intoxication, maybe there would have been something more we could have done to save him," Jennifer said.


The family now wants spare other dogs from a similar fate by sharing Hanz's story on Facebook. The post has been shared over 80,000 and will hopefully save many dogs' lives from this illness.
BACK TO (FIRST PAGE) <<